Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art

| | 0 comments
I've never been to fond of contemporary art, to be honest. Most of the time I find it a little bit to "out there", maybe too expressive or maybe lacking expressiveness and feelings, truth is it never gotten into me. But recently I visited Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art and...WOW! I fell in love the second I entered the front door. 
The building itself is a work of art. It's so different, so energetic, so meaningful that you have to love it! It has that "je nais se quoi", as some might say; a combination of architecture, design and 00's visual art style that  makes it just "the place to be" for the modern, northern artist.
More about Kiasma here.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

Amateur photographer. Professional nerd. Bogdan Bontaș | Create Your Badge

Total Pageviews

All content on this site is copyrighted and belongs to the owner. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

 
Facebook Flickr